Reema Shiny Correa
Results-orientated HR Executive with 6 years of progressive human resource experience in Multi-faceted business environments. Highly effective communicator who excels at building relationships at all organizational levels.
Human Resources Information Software (HRIS)
Teamwork and collaboration
Staff Recruitment & Retention
HR Policies & procedures
TASC Outsourcing LLC August 2014 — Present
Senior HR Executive
· Representing TASC Outsourcing and handling around 600 staffs under our client Etisalat Contact Center.
· Informing client regarding of new hires and share the related documents.
· Conduct initial orientation to the newly hired staff.
· On boarding of new employees (Assisting them financially, Opening Bank accounts etc).
· Handling client requests and to make sure client SLA’s are met.
· Handling the payroll and insurance related queries of the staffs.
· Resolving grievances and issues of the employees and Escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the issue.
· Arranging Employee Engagement Activities throughout the year.
· Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies and procedures to the employees.
· Preparing reports and recommending procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
· Conducting meetings with the staffs whenever necessary.
· Recording and following up on Visa Renewals and Ministry of Labor contract renewals of staffs.
· Clearing Cancellation procedures of staffs who have resigned or terminated, and to make sure all the documents reach the concerned on time.
· Conducting Exit Interviews of the candidates and help in releasing full and final settlement on time.
· Conducting Employee engagement programs, Such as health camps, distributing Exceeder Awards to the employees etc.
· Taking care of Employee Requests (Salary Certificates, No objection letters, Salary Transfer Letters, Employment Letters, and Experience Letters etc.).
· Tracking down day to day activities, Footfalls and Issues, escalating the issues and footfalls to the management end of the months.
Ace Al Faris FZC October 2012 — July 2014
· Identify staffing requirements in various departments, advertising the vacancy in the internet. Collecting the CV’s and screening the same.
· Maintaining Job description (JD) for each employee and filtering the resumes according to the JD’S and designation.
· Recruiting the Candidates from other countries.
· Arrange to conduct an interview and placement of the candidates.
· Notify applicants of the results of selection process and prepare job offers.
· Taking care of Induction and on boarding of candidate.
· Creating personnel File for each employee, using a checklist and organizing it accordingly.
· Orientation of new employees to the organization (Sending Introduction emails to the organization and introduction in Person)
· Online Payment of company bills and maintaining a record of the same (Telephone, refreshments etc.)
· Arranging overseas visa for CEO and Higher management Officials. Visa processing for engineers and other employees to work overseas.
· Maintaining Management Guidelines by Preparing forms and policies, Modification of
· Policies as and when requested by ISO auditors.
· Representing HR department for ISO Audit. Maintaining a separate folder.
· Maintaining historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system, keeping past and current records.
· Co-ordinate with other departments for internal training’s.
· To Prepare LPO’s, Offer letter/Appointment letter, NOC’s, Inter office Memos, Salary Certificates whenever necessary.
· Online/Agency Ticket booking for all the employees going on Vacation/Emergency leave.
· Maintaining all the employee details in ERP system, Updating ERP whenever necessary.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Awarded as Rockstar of my department for the year 2017
· Masters of Business Administration
Justice K S Hegde Institute of Management Sept 2010 – Jun 2012
· Bachelor of Business Management
Vidyanekethan Degree College Kaup Jul 2007 – May 2010
· Pre Degree
St. Cecily’s Composite PU College May 2005 – Apr 2007
DOB: 14/04/1989 Nationality: Indian languages: English, Hindi, Kannada
- • Employee relations • Human Resources Information Software (HRIS) • Teamwork and collaboration • Customer service • Staff Recruitment & Retention • HR Policies & procedures • Adaptability
Rockstar of the company
I am writing to express my interest in your esteemed organization. I have obtained Masters in Business Management (MBA). I have 6 plus years of UAE Experience in HR
I have attached my Resume for your review. Please let me know if you require any additional information. Thank you for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to hear from you at your earliest convenience.