Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
What information will we collect? How will we use it?
We will collect data about you, both personal data (such as your name and contact details) and sensitive personal data (such as information in your CV). The personal data and sensitive personal data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- To provide our recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process.
- To assess data about you against vacancies which we judge may be suitable for you
- To send your information to clients to apply for jobs or to assess your eligibility for jobs
- To enable you to submit your CV, apply online for jobs or to subscribe to alerts about jobs we think may be of interest to you
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To market our, full range of recruitment services to you (permanent, temporary, contract, outplacement and recruitment process outsourcing services)
- To enable us to develop and market other products and services and where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To send you details of reports, promotions, offers, networking and client events, and general information about the industry sectors which we think might be of interest to you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To answer your questions and inquiries
- To use your information on an anonymized basis to monitor compliance with our equal opportunities policy
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us
- From time to time we may seek your consent to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose not listed above.
Sending us information over the internet
Your information is held on servers hosted by us or our Internet Services Provider. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
The following information may be collected through your device and browser:
- Your device’s IP address (collected and stored in an anonymized format).
- Your email address including first name and surname.
- Device screen size;
- Device type (unique device identifiers) and browser information.
- Geographic location (country only).
- A preferred language used to display the webpage.
If you do not agree to our processing of your data in the manner outlined in the Policy, please do not submit any personal data to us.